Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Return

It was a cold November morning. I knew not the meaning, or to what my life was destined. I thought it would be over soon... (dramatic pause).

Hey folks! I'm back!
Isn't it grand?
And now, what fun we'll have!
Understand?

Something's going to happen,
Something really big,
"What is it?" you might wonder,
"A mouse? A chair? A wig?

The fact is true that might be told,
An ancient tale of grandeur old,
If you can guess just what it means,
Than speak up friend and be though bold.

Life is like a whirlpool,
How I do not know,
The facts of it can be so cruel,
Why I do not know.

Tho' separated from my blog,
For oh so long a time,
Now I have risen to the task,
To share my life in rhyme!

(chorus)

I'm Back!
Oh happy day, I'm Back!
Be not fearful I will leave,
I've returned so do not grieve!

I'm Eddy Blakeston. Remember me? I'm back now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment