Thursday, November 22, 2018

Due to technical difficulties and a lack of budget, the Company has recalled "Thanksgiving: Who's Better? (A Life, Love & Chooks Original Series)".

Life, Love & Chooks would like to apologize for this. Here's a word from the Author and Director and the King... and... setra.

"So what happened? Why didn't we release the Post Series? Because I lost interest in the project. And when I lose interest in a project, I cease to be interested in it. Anyway... The project was too hastily decided on by my Board of Directors (a.k.a. My half-operating brain). And so... I decided to nix the whole thing. But I still have a few words to say about Thanksgiving. Here they are:

Most countries celebrate some sort of Thanksgiving. Some call it Thanksgiving and others call it Erntedankfest. That's German for Thanksgiving... well... sort of. That's not a literal translation. Their celebration of Erntedankfest is more of a cultural religious celebration. It usually consists of a parade, a lot of church services, and they have a queen or something who gets a crown and all that. Thanksgiving in America is more of a time to get together with family, (if one has a family) and a time to go out to eat with a friend (if one does not have a family). Cool right? So yeah... That's what Thanksgiving is compared to Erntedankfest. They're different: One you can understand, the other's all in German.

Those are my thoughts on Thanksgiving."


Happy Thanksgiving!!


I'm Eddy Blakeston. Count your many blessings, or just... count the stars.

3 comments:

  1. The ending sounds like your catchphrase for a political campaign. :D Are you going to run for president?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on winning next year... in the 2020 election.

      Delete
    2. Sounds cool; I'll vote for you. :)

      Delete