Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving: Who's Better? (A Life, Love & Chooks Original Series)

People all over the world partake joyfully in Thanksgiving festivities.

OR DO THEY?

Now that I've hooked you with a grand opening statement... We'll proceed with business.

Thanksgiving: Who's Better?

Image result for horn of plenty
(A Life, Love & Chooks Original Series)


Welcome to "Thanksgiving: Who's Better?" --- (the most incredible Post Series ever to be written).

"Thanksgiving: Who's Better?" is Life, Love & Chooks' first Original Series to be released to the public! (Cool right?) The Series will consist of 8 original episodes (posts), authored by everybody's favorite blogger! (That's me!)

In this series I will endeavor to bring to an end all doubts concerning who is the most thankful country in the world. (So basically... Who's better).

The First Country we will cover is actually several countries.
After much debate and discussion the Board of Directors decided to split the Germanic Countries into three individual episodes: "In Germany", "Swiss Bliss", and "Austria: Their Thanksgiving".
(But I didn't like their decision so I overran it. Because I'm the president (no... make that the King) of this organization, and I can do that sort of thing).

So with out further ado...  Let the show begin!!!!

"Thanksgiving: Who's Better?" Episode 1 "Erntedank: The German Way"  (Only on Life, Love & Chooks). 

(Please Comment Below Publicly or Anonymously).

1 comment:

  1. So you're a king now, are you? Wow. You're moving up in the world.

    I'm assuming that the information contained in these upcoming posts will have been fully researched and entirely accurate in historical connect. Is that right? ;) Good. Because who knows? I may become a teacher someday and wish to refer to these in my lesson on Thanksgiving. ;)

    ReplyDelete