Saturday, September 22, 2018

About Quality Cars

Hey Readers! I'm back!

Sorry to have kept you all waiting so long for a post. I've been busy.

This post is about cars, and what you should look for in a car you intend to purchase.

Here are a few examples of cars you don't want to buy:


This one- no good.


This two - nope.

When buying a car, the most important thing (after checking the tires and the gas mileage), is to make sure it drives. Those cars I just showed you,  will most likely not drive. So try and find something that will.


Ford Taurus - yup.

So yeah... I hope this post will help you when you need to buy a car. Buy a car that drives. That's just a really good principal to go by when selecting a vehicle for purchase.

Have a good one. Be cool. Don't buy a car at a junk yard.

I'm Eddy Blakeston (or am I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment