Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Hey, Hey, Hey!!!!

 There are many happenings in this life here on earth that cause us to do things that are not smart. What they are depends entirely upon each individual to conclude on their own. Inciting the very passions that cause mankind to go awry, are the many defining factors of life and humanity, including but not entitled to the will and appreciation of all things insignificant and malpractical. If we were to in fact take all we know concerning the subjects of onions, garlic, and jello, we might realize the futility of our sultry and often futile existence conditions. I say this in the meaning of days of old, when old was young and young was young. If old was young and young was young... then there was a lot of young. Bearing this in mind then, we realize; First: Not all soup is vegetable; Fourth: Everyone needs somebody to smack their heads every once in a while; and Five-Hundred and Ninety-third: Chickens are really cool.

 

I'm Eddy Blakeston (after all these years).

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. I sense there is meant to be some very deep and philosophical message conveyed in this post, but I can't get past the jello. Every time I try to push through it, it just keeps springing me backward and leaving me nowhere.

    Speaking of smacking heads...is such a thought derivative of personal experience? Because I'm just wondering if perhaps your head got smacked recently and left you a bit disoriented. Not meaning, of course, to say you're crazy or anything! By no means! I mean, this post alone was far too intelligent to ever give rise to such an idea as that! ;)

    Good to see you back, Mr. Blakeston! Tally-ho!

    ~Miss March

    ReplyDelete