Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Problems of Poultry and Yeast


 Good evening good ladies and good gentlemen! The purport of this post is to raise awareness of certain serious consequences that might arise if the general public is not made aware of such manifestations as only one who is of obscure and British decent could afford to offer. That being said, we must never forget to turn our high-beams off when approaching other vehicles on the road at night. This is a simple task which is not in the least bit difficult, so you'd better comply... or DIE. Aye! Do not listen to the lie... Or we will all live like pigs in a sty!

Just kidding!!! Did you like my little rhymes up there? Did anyone understand all that? If you did, please let me know, 'cause I didn't really understand a word of it. 

Anyhoosiumsios... Let's see. Life is pretty awesome (as always)... Worked day all, (that is to say, I worked all day). Very tired. And when you're tired the true genius comes fourth.(That is not a misspelling by the way, for I actually mean what I wrote). But if True Genius comes fourth, what comes fifth? Or one-hundred and fifth??? That, as our dear friend Mr. Shakespeare once did state, would seem to be the question. But when you bring bread into the picture....

 

(Bread, which contains Yeast)

 

...Things get interesting. 

Things will continue to get even more interesting when you introduce new factors, such as...


Poultry

So in the end you have to ask yourself, "what's it all about?" And I will tell you. No matter where you are, no matter what you're doing, if you take Poultry and Yeast and put them together... 

 

You can make a bacon sandwich.

 

That's all for now folks. Remember...

 

Life is only what we make of it.

 

Chickens are really cool.

 

And I'm Eddy Blakeston.


3 comments:

  1. I hesitate to point out the obvious, but bacon is not poultry, my dear sir. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Miss March... Turkey Bacon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. Well. If you put it that way. I stand corrected. ;)

      Delete